What to visit on island Brac?
What to visit on Brac Island
Yes, coast of the island of Brac is beautiful but there are many interesting sights in the inland of the island of Brac.
Organized excursions to the inland of the island of Brac:
- Museum of the island in the village of Škrip.
- Lovrečina archeological site near Postira
- Hermitage of Blaca - Monastery of Blaca and museum of Blaca
- Zmajeva spilja ( The Dragon's cave) is located near village of Murvica, 7 kilometers from Bol.
- Vidova gora (has spectacular view to the Zlatni rat beach and Hvar channel),
- School for stone carvers in Pucisca
- Dominican monastery in Bol and Museum of Dominican monastery in Bol
- Museum od the olive oil in Village Mirca, a few kilometers from Bol
Island Brac interesting sights photo gallery